You will be required to re-enter your password if:
1) You have previously explicitly logged out of your ChurchInsight account on the device/browser combination you are using.
2) You use another device (desktop/laptop/tablet/mobile etc.), or another browser (Chrome/Edge/Safari/FireFox etc.) on the same device, other than the one you used to remember your login on.
3) You use the same device and browser, but there is a gap of over 30 days between attempted logins.
4) You clear the cookies for the browser/device combination that you used to remember your login on.
5) You use any kind of incognito or private browsing facility.
6) You try and get into the Web-Office (always true).
If any of 1-4 are true, you will have to select the 'Keep me logged in on this device' setting again the next time you login, if you wish to be remembered the next time on the device/browser combination you are using.
Did you know you can also enter "/admin" after your domain name i.e. http://domainame/admin/ to enter the Web Office directly. You’ll still need to login, for security reasons, but it'll save you an extra click.